Here are three secrets to making sure your microblading turns out looking great:
If you’re considering microblading, or have already booked an appointment, here are three secrets to making sure you get the most out of the experience.
- Make sure you go to a reputable and skilled technician,
- Follow all post-treatment instructions carefully
- Allow enough time for the pigment to settle
1) Make sure you go to a reputable and skilled technician. This is the most important factor in ensuring that you’ll be happy with your results. Do your research, read reviews, and look at before and after photos to get an idea of the technician’s skill level.
2) Follow all post-treatment instructions carefully. This will help ensure that your microblading lasts as long as possible and that you avoid any complications. Be sure to clean the area gently and apply ointment as instructed.
3) Allow enough time for the pigment to settle. It can take up to a month for the full effect of the microblading to show, so be patient! In the meantime, avoid exposing the area to sun or water to prevent fading.
By following these secrets, you can be confident that you’ll love your microblading results.
Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing technique that has gained popularity in recent years. The procedure involves using a fine blade to deposit pigment into the skin, resulting in natural-looking brows that can last for up to two years. If you’re considering microblading, follow our top 3 secrets for best microblading results above.
If you are interested in training with The Cosmetic Design Academy and becoming a master at the skill of microblading, please contact us to schedule your certification training.
Looking for the most highly trained microblading professional in your area? give us a call or email today.