Make your mark, begin your journey to financial freedom
Students come from around the world to train with Sulema. Her highly innovative techniques and procedures achieve beautiful results and a natural look that set her apart from the rest of the industry.
The CDA prides itself on creating an inclusive safe space for our students to learn.
Cosmetic Design Academy offers several certified courses:
Learn placement, mapping, movement, hair strokes, drawing, needle types, depth, symmetry, measurement & more.
- Designer Eyebrows
- In-Class Theory
- Practice on Live Models
Learn all the basic fundamentals from A to Z in micropigmentation.
- Theory & Practice
- Lip Liner
Learn how to compliment medical procedures, or camouflage injuries, hypo-pigmentation.. etc. including:
- Scar concealment/ camouflage
Learn how to:
- Cover scars
- Redesign hair line
- Reduce size of crown
- Add depth to hair transplants
- Create a fuller looking head of hair
- Fill in scalp to create shaved head look
All courses include:
- Industry Insider Tips
- Ongoing Support for 1 year
- Permit & Licensing Assistance
- Business Development Advice
- Starter Kit for procedures for your first 10 clients
What You’ll Learn:
- cAnatomy of the Skin
- Skin Type & Tone
- Technique & Strokes
- Safety, Sterilization & Protocols
- Client & Business Guidance
- Color & Pigment Selection
- Product Knowledge & Supply List
- Capturing Before & Afters
Want to know your potential revenue after taking a micropigmentation course?
- Average cost per Microblading procedure: $500.00
- Average time per Microblading procedure: 2 hours
- Profit or weekly income (based on 5 clients per week): $2,500 weekly
- Annual Income (not including tips): $120,000
CONTACT US FOR QUESTIONS.