Microblading is a popular cosmetic tattooing technique where pigment is deposited…
Start your new lucrative career today!
In this course you will learn all the essential cosmetic micropigmentation techniques to apply shaded eyebrows, eyeliner, eyelash enhancement, lip liner, and lip blush. We teach you all the tools you need to become a skillful permanent make-up artist.
Click Here to view upcoming classes.
Eyebrows: This procedure is for clients who want to perfect their brows, have experienced hair loss due to medical reasons or want a low maintenance made-up look. You will learn brow mapping and shaping techniques that will allow you to design the perfect look for all of your clients.
Eyes: Eye liner procedures are perfect for people who want to enhance their eyes but don’t wish to be bothered, are too busy or just aren’t good at applying eye makeup; It is also perfect for people who are athletic or sweat. You will learn a Fine Line, Medium line and a dotted technique to create the look of fuller lashes called Lash Enhancement.
Lips: Lip liner helps to improve thin, wrinkled, scarred, cleft palates or just undefined lips . You’ll learn lip mapping, blending, color selection to define and augment lips and create the perfect contour. This procedure compliments fillers and prevents the “duck lip” because less filler is required, resulting in a more natural look.
Date & Location
- 5 Day Basic Fundamentals of Micropigmentation Training
- Dates: TBA (do we update manually each time?)
- Time: 8:00am – 7:15pm
- Course Length: 5 Days
- Location: Cosmetic Design Academy – 33 SE 4th Street, Suite 101 Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Click Here for Location & Accommodation details
- Day 1 – Review Pre-Course Material & Live Demo
- Day 2– Live Demo & Stretching Techniques
- Day 3 – Mapping, Color Theory & Practice
- Day 4 – Practice on Fake Skin
- Day 5 – Practice on Live Models & Wrap up
You will become a certified cosmetic tattoo artist with this course. Learn placement, mapping, technique, drawing, needle types, depth, symmetry, measurement & more.
- Complimentary Starter Kit everything to do your first 10 procedures (excluding machine) procedures (excluding machine)
- Basic Techniques
- Lunch included
- Business Development Advice
- Resources On How To Acquire Proper Permits/Licensing
- Vendor Supply List
- Ongoing Support for 1 year
- Certification of Completion
- Guidance on machine options
What You’ll Learn:
- Client Consent Forms & Pre and Post Care Forms
- Capturing High Quality Photos for Before and Afters
- Facial morphology enhance facial structure
- Eye Contouring – Eyeliner & Eyelash Enhancement
- Brow Mapping & Shaping
- Lip Mapping & Shaping
- Numbing Techniques
- Preparation Of Work Station
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization Protocols
- Needle Positioning & Depth
- Learn Digital Machine/Micropigmentation Device
- Skin Anatomy and Fitzpatrick Scale
- Color Theory & Pigment Selection
- Proper Stretching Techniques
- Proper Hand Placement
- Hair Shading Techniques
- After Care Knowledge
- Practice with live models & peers
- Industry Insider Tips & Secrets
- You are required to complete a mandatory prerequisite online course and pre-study materials before the class begins. All links and materials will be emailed to you upon sign up.
- No experience or prior training is required in order to participate in this course.
- The rules and regulations for this course are taught according to the State of Florida.
- For student’s traveling from different countries or states, it is your responsibility to research your own state or city regulations for microblading technicians.
- Click Here to find each state’s regulations according to the SPCP.
Affordable and flexible payment options available.
YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
- You can start making money right away and potentially earn up to six figures in your first year
- Average cost per Microblading procedure: $500.00
- Average time per Microblading procedure: 2 hours
- Profit or weekly income (based on 5 clients per week): $2,500 weekly
- Annual Income (not including tips): $120,000/year
Why CDA? You will have the confidence to build a very rewarding career. Sulema Trevino has been teaching permanent makeup courses in both English and Spanish for over 20 years and continues to keep up with the latest techniques. Her curriculum will instill the skills necessary for you to thrive in your permanent make-up business.
- Live training