Microblading is a popular cosmetic tattooing technique where pigment is deposited…
Start your new lucrative career today!
In this course you will learn everything about microblading to create natural hair-like eyebrows.
Click Here to view upcoming classes.
Date & Location
- Online & 2 Day In Person Training
- Time: 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Course Length: 2 Days
- Location: Cosmetic Design Academy – 33 SE 4th Street, Suite 101 Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Click Here for Location & Accommodation details
- Day 1 – In Class Theory Review Pre-Course Material
- Day 2 – Hands On Learning & Practice on Live Models
You will become a certified tattoo artist with this course. Learn placement, mapping, movement, hair strokes, drawing, needle types, depth, symmetry, measurement & more.
- Complimentary Starter Kit including everything you need for your first 10 procedures
- Lunch included
- Vendor Supply List
- Business Development Advice
- Resources On How To Acquire Proper Permits/Licensing
- Ongoing Support for 1 year
- Certification of Completion
What You’ll Learn:
- Client Consent Forms & Pre and Post Care Forms
- Capturing High Quality Photos for Before and Afters
- Brow Mapping & Shaping
- Preparation Of Work Station
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization Protocols
- Needle Positioning & Depth
- Color Theory & Pigment Selection
- Proper Stretching Techniques
- Hair Stroke Techniques
- After Care Knowledge
- Industry Insider Tips & Secrets
- You are required to complete a mandatory prerequisite online course and pre-study materials before the class begins. All links and materials will be emailed to you upon sign up.
- No experience or prior training is required in order to participate in this course.
- The rules and regulations for this course are taught according to the State of Florida.
- For student’s traveling from different countries or states, it is your responsibility to research your own state or city regulations for microblading technicians.
- Click Here to find each state’s regulations according to the SPCP.
Affordable and flexible payment options available.
YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
- You can start making money right away and potentially earn up to six figures in your first year.
- Average cost per Microblading procedure: $500.00
- Average time per Microblading procedure: 2 hours
- Profit or weekly income (based on 5 clients per week): $2,500 weekly
- Annual Income (not including tips): $120,000/year
Why CDA? You will have the confidence to build a very rewarding career. Sulema Trevino has been teaching permanent makeup courses in both English and Spanish for over 20 years and continues to keep up with the latest techniques. Her curriculum will instill the skills necessary for you to thrive in your permanent make-up business.
- Live training