Microblading is a popular cosmetic tattooing technique where pigment is deposited…
Start your new lucrative career today!
Learn how to create a 3-D areola for cancer survivors and how to scar camouflage post surgical scars anywhere on the body.
Click Here to view upcoming classes.
Medical Tattooing is a technique that conceals scars by matching skin tone to cover up facelift, breast lift, hair transplant and tummy tuck scars. 3-D areolas can be created on breast cancer survivors. Whether it’s on the face or anywhere on the body it can last up to three years making scars less noticeable without washing off.
This Medical Tattooing Course can put you on the path to working with leading plastic surgeons, cosmetic dermatologists, oncologists, hair transplant doctors and more!
Medical Tattooing is common for:
- Skin Matching
- Scar Concealment/ Camouflage
- Scar Relaxation
- Burn Concealment
- Face Lift Scars
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Cancer Survivors
Date & Location
- 4 Day Medical Tattooing Training
- Dates: TBA (do we update manually each time?)
- Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Course Length: 4 Days
- Location: Cosmetic Design Academy – 33 SE 4th Street, Suite 101 Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Click Here for Location & Accommodation details
- Day 1 – Review Pre-Course Material & Live Demo
- Day 2– Live Demo & Stretching Techniques
- Day 3 – Mapping, Color Theory & Practice
- Day 4 – Practice on Fake Skin
- Day 5 – Practice on Live Models & Wrap up
You will become a certified cosmetic tattoo artist with this course. Learn placement, mapping, movement, technique, drawing, needle types, depth, symmetry, measurement & more.
- Ongoing Support for 1 year
- Certification of Completion
- Lunch included
- Vendor Supply List
- Business Development Advice
- Resources On How To Acquire Proper Permits/Licensing
- Complimentary Starter Kit including everything you need for your first 10 procedures
What You’ll Learn:
- Client Consultation & Consent Forms
- Capturing High Quality Photos for Before and Afters
- Color Theory & Pigment Selection
- Needle Positioning & Depth
- Skin Matching & Pigment Selection
- 3D dimensional Shading Technique
- Scar Camouflage
- Preparation Of Work Station
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization Protocols
- After Care Knowledge
- Industry Insider Tips & Secrets
- You are required to complete a mandatory prerequisite online course and pre-study materials before the class begins. All links and materials will be emailed to you upon sign up.
- No experience or prior training is required in order to participate in this course.
- The rules and regulations for this course are taught according to the State of Florida.
- For student’s traveling from different countries or states, it is your responsibility to research your own state or city regulations for microblading technicians.
- Click Here to find each state’s regulations according to the SPCP.
Affordable and flexible payment options available.
YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
- You can start making money right away and potentially earn up to six figures in your first year
- Average cost per Microblading procedure: $500.00
- Average time per Microblading procedure: 2 hours
- Profit or weekly income (based on 5 clients per week): $2,500 weekly
- Annual Income (not including tips): $120,000/year
Why CDA? You will have the confidence to build a very rewarding career. Sulema Trevino has been teaching permanent makeup courses in both English and Spanish for over 20 years and continues to keep up with the latest techniques. Her curriculum will instill the skills necessary for you to thrive in your permanent make-up business.
- Live training