Microblading is a popular cosmetic tattooing technique where pigment is deposited…
Start your new lucrative career today!
In this course you will learn everything about Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP), the fastest growing solution for hair loss in recent history.
More men than ever before, and an increasing number of women, are choosing scalp pigmentation along with or instead of traditional remedies such as, hair transplant surgery, concealers, hair systems and drug-based solutions.
Click Here to view upcoming classes.
SMP remains the only permanent hair loss fix to offer instantaneous, guaranteed results.
Tiny micro-dots are placed into the scalp to create the illusion of a hair follicle. SMP or Scalp Micropigmentation is the process of replicating the appearance of shaven hair, by introducing thousands of tiny pigment deposits into the epidermis of the scalp. When placed by a skilled technician, the client appears as if they have a full head of hair, shaved to a very short length. The world’s fastest growing solution for hair loss, scalp pigmentation has exploded in popularity.
SMP is common for:
- Head Injury
- Scar Camouflage
- Crown Hair Loss
- Receding Hairlines
- Non-Surgical Alternative
- Buzz cut or Shaved Head Look
- Male and Female Pattern Baldness
Date & Location
- 4 Day SMP Certification Course
- Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Course Length: 4 Days
- Location: Cosmetic Design Academy – 33 SE 4th Street, Suite 101 Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Click Here for Location & Accommodation details
- Day 1 – Review of Pre-course material & Live Demo
- Day 2 – Mapping, Color Theory & Practice
- Day 2 – Mapping and Practice
- Day 2 – Practice on Live Models & Wrap-up
You will become a certified cosmetic tattoo artist with this course. Learn placement, mapping, movement, technique, drawing, needle types, depth, symmetry, measurement & more.
- Ongoing Support for 1 year
- Certification of Completion
- Lunch included
- Vendor Supply List
- Complimentary Starter Kit including everything (excluding machine) you need for your first 10 procedures
- Business Development Advice
- Resources On How To Acquire Proper Permits/Licensing
What You’ll Learn:
- Client Consultation & Consent Forms
- Capturing High Quality Photos for Before and Afters
- Pigment Selection & Mixing
- Product Knowledge
- Preparation Of Work Station
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization Protocols
- Hair Line Mapping
- Scalp Anatomy
- Scar Camouflage
- Alternatives to Scalp Tattooing
- Enhance Hair Transplants
- Shaved Head Look
- Needle Positioning & Depth
- After Care Knowledge
- Industry Insider Tips & Secrets
- Setting Prices
- You are required to complete a mandatory prerequisite online course and pre-study materials before the class begins. All links and materials will be emailed to you upon sign up.
- No experience or prior training is required in order to participate in this course.
- The rules and regulations for this course are taught according to the State of Florida.
- For student’s traveling from different countries or states, it is your responsibility to research your own state or city regulations for microblading technicians.
- Click Here to find each state’s regulations according to the SPCP.
Affordable and flexible payment options available.
- 50% due upon sign up. You will receive pre-study material upon sign up.
- Payment options offered.
YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
- You can start making money right away and potentially earn up to six figures in your first year.
- Average cost per Microblading procedure: $500.00
- Average time per Microblading procedure: 2 hours
- Profit or weekly income (based on 5 clients per week): $2,500 weekly
- Annual Income (not including tips): $120,000/year
Why CDA? You will have the confidence to build a very rewarding career. Sulema Trevino has been teaching permanent makeup courses in both English and Spanish for over 20 years and continues to keep up with the latest techniques. Her curriculum will instill the skills necessary for you to thrive in your permanent make-up business.
- Live training